Artec 3D develops the world’s leading 3D handheld scanners, innovative 3D data processing technology, and facial recognition systems. Our clients make the world’s best cars, aircraft, computers, consumer electronics, video games, clothing, and security systems.
The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in Shanghai and California. We strongly believe that our technologies are helping to bring about a revolution in the 3D industry – a revolution bound to change lives.
Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with a middle or senior front-end developer.
- Developing the company’s internal (CRM) and external applications
- Working with a variety of complex interfaces and 3D datasets
- Optimizing applications, implementing leading-edge technologies
- Taking active part in all stages of development, communicating closely with other teams
- Participating in code reviews
- Writing up tests
- We use Git, webpack, Jest, Stylus, Jenkins CI/CD, Docker and Jira, as well as Ruby for back-end development.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Deep knowledge of the React ecosystem
- Understanding of front-end development
- Ability to make good use of app architecture principles and build on best practices
- Passion for developing big, complex projects
- RxJs, experience working with Redux-Observable
- Experience with webpack fine-tuning
- Background in complex front-end app creation
- Experience creating PWA
- Knowledge of WebGL and GLSL
- Background in integration testing of applications
- Understanding of all stages of web app development, starting from layout
Culture and benefits:
- A great office, modern equipment
- Autonomy and creativity in the area of your responsibility
- Official salary, medical insurance
- Hot lunches in the office
- Flexible schedule
- A collection of board games