Effective date: 25 August 2020
1. Our Website
For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their cookie policies as appropriate.
- What's a Cookie?
"Cookies" are small text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on our Website.
These help us recognize you and your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit our Website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the internet service provider you use, helping us build a profile of our Website’s users.
- What's a Page tag?
"Page tags", also known as web beacons or gif tags, are a web technology used to help track website or email usage information, such as how many times a specific page or email has been viewed. Page tags are invisible to you, and any portion of our Website, including advertisements, or e-mail sent on our behalf, may contain page tags.
"Cookies" and "Page tags" are collectively defined as "Cookies".
- personalize your experience on our Website (such as dynamically generating content on webpages specifically designed for you);
- recognize you whenever you visit our Website and assist you in using it (such as saving time by not having to reenter your name each time you use our Website and speeding up your access to it);
- keep track of your specified preferences (such as your language preference);
- detect and prevent fraud;
- allow us to statistically monitor how you are using our Website so that we can improve our offerings and help us better understand your requirements;
- target certain advertisements to your browser which may be of interest to you or to determine the popularity of certain content and measure the effectiveness of advertisements;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- analyze trends and gather demographic information; and
- conduct research, diagnostics and reporting to improve our Website and analyze the performance of our services.
3. Do I have to accept Cookies?
You do not have to accept Cookies to use our Website and you are always able to block, delete or disable Cookies, if your browser or device so permits.
If you reject Cookies, certain features or resources of the Website may not work properly or at all and you may have a degraded experience.
Although most browsers are initially set to accept Cookies, you can change your browser settings to be notified each time you receive a Cookie or to reject Cookies generally. To learn more about how to control privacy settings and Cookie management, click the link for your browser below.
To learn more about Cookies, how to control, disable or delete them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
Some third party advertising networks, like Google, allow you to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. For more information on how Google lets you customize these preferences, see their documentation.
4. Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary: these Cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Website and use its features, and allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided. Information collected by these Cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other Websites;
- Targeting/Advertising: these Cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our Website and help measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the Website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a Website, and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
- Third-party cookies are placed on our websites by:
- Google (Analytics / Google Ad Manager)
- Yandex (Metrika)
Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and pages they have visited.
We will ask you for your consent to place Cookies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service you have requested (e.g. to enable adding items to your shopping basket and go through the checkout process).
6. How to contact us