We are looking for a talented and motivated Events Coordinator who can organize outstanding and unforgettable events. As an Events Coordinator, you will be a part of the Events Team in our company and work within every aspect of event preparations. Your main task will be to organize internal events in all offices of Artec 3D, such as New Year’s parties, weekly Artec company meetings, Artec town hall meetings, and team building activities to maintain great communication within the company and keep the level of morale and involvement of all employees high.
- Brainstorm and implement event plans and concepts. Come up with suggestions to enhance the success of the events.
- Produce detailed proposals for events including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors: research venues, suppliers and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire.
- Manage all pre-event planning: communicating with participants via email, organizing guest speakers, distributing welcome packs, etc.
- Coordinate suppliers, and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly and according to budget.
- Develop event feedback surveys, analyze the event’s success, and prepare post-event reports.
- Assist with key external events (Partners Meetings, Exhibitions, Webinars, etc.).
- Proven experience as an event manager or MICE manager (portfolio of successful events is an advantage)
- Fluent English (write emails, host webinars, communicate with our partners worldwide)
- Team player
- Proficiency in various event software
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills when looking for the best price from venues, suppliers, and contractors
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event
- Project management experience
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Ability to manage budgets
- Flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
Culture and benefits:
- A fun, relaxed place to work, develop your own ideas, and fulfil your ambitions
- Competitive salary, corporate medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the heart of Moscow
- Snacks and hot lunches in the office