Application Engineer (Luxembourg)
We are looking for an application engineer to research opportunities for selling Artec 3D solutions to leads who may be considering several similar products. In this position, you will perform project evaluations with prospective clients to understand specific goals of their projects, and find best-in-class solutions that will include ours, should the project requirements be met.
You will also be expected to contribute to developing the loyalty of Artec customers while building on your own expertise gained in the course of your role to help enhance our software and hardware. You will liaise with the world’s leading companies, applying in practice your experience with cutting-edge software and hardware.
- Interacting with clients and partners on a daily basis, conducting interviews, building up a database of cases where clients are/were deciding between an Artec solution and a competitor’s product
- Maintaining a high level of 3D scanning expertise to assist partners and clients in finding optimal solutions in sales situations where Artec’s and other scanners face off
- Fluent English
- Passion for research and 3D scanning
- Engineering background and experience with Geomagic, PolyWorks, and/or SOLIDWORKS are a big plus
Culture and benefits:
- Cozy, modern office in Luxembourg (20 rue des Peupliers, L-2328)
- Friendly, open-minded team
- International business trips
- Autonomy and creativity in the area of your responsibility
- Corporate health insurance
- Relocation package