Artec’s newest software released
It has finally happened! The long awaited, newest version of Artec Studio 0.7.0 software has been released. Hooray!
- Support for professional stereo visualization with NVidia 3DVision Pro (Quadro family of NVidia graphic cards)!
- Improved use of computer resources (RAM, HD, etc), making the software more stable and quicker at processing even the most
- Introduction of a new concept: a «project». Multiple scans can be easily saved into a single project and loaded into the application quickly. This makes working and organizing a complex project, much easier.
- Ability to undo and redo (everyone was waiting for this one!)
- Ability to invert models with a single click
- Addition of new export formats:
- CSV (text format) enables user to export all acquired measurement data into a text document and print.
- PTX — another format that will enable users to export texture.
- Addition of edge smoothing tool and improvement to existing smoothing tools
- Optimized global registration algorithm runs faster and produces better results than ever before.
- Added more languages: Chinese and Polish
- Improved GUI in some tools and windows and many other small changes
All existing customers may update to the new version free of charge, all new customers will get it by default with their new 3D Scanner.
Now we are starting to work on the next 0.8 version. We have lots of ideas, so stay tuned for more!
3D scanning technology leader continues to expand global presence with new class of global certified resellers.
HD mode, powered by a first-of-its-kind AI Engine, offers detail-rich scans with extensive surface coverage and minimal to no noise
New office to provide support to expanding network of local resellers and clients