PhD in computer science, ETH Zurich
MSc in computer science, Universität Karlsruhe (TH) Industrial Light & Magic, A Division of Lucasfilm Ltd. research lead, Non-rigid registration algorithm creator
$250 prize for both categories
Get your friends to like your 3D models on ViewShape and win the People's Choice award!
The Contest has ended See the results
March, 17th, 2013
March, 14th, 2013
Entries Accepted Until
at 12.00 pm GMT +4
January, 28th, 2013
at 12.00 am GMT +4
- The contest is open to residents of all countries.
- Unlimited number of entries per person
- Please exercise common sense and good judgment of the main theme for submissions.
- Artec Studio is compatible with Microsoft Kinect, Asus Xtion/Xtion Pro and Primesense sensors. All the 3D sensors mentioned above could be used for contest entries. Please note that ViewShape and Artec Studio are the registered trademarks of Artec Group, all the other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The contest is not affiliated with these companies in any way.
- We reserve the right to change the contest timeline.
- The Contest is valid only if there are at least 100 submissions entered.
- All the entries must use Artec Studio only.
- Models with texture ≤ 300.000 triangles, 1 texture map up to 512х512, multiple of two.
- Models with no texture ≤ 500.000 triangles.
- When uploading to Viewshape, choose the following: your model should be available for public view and downloading, it should contain WebGL and it’s license should be "Attribution – ShareAlike“ (CC-BY-SA).