Intuitive 3D Scanning
Artec Studio offers 2 different ways of scanning:
1. Scanning with real-time fusion - the software compares 3D frames to find the same geometric features and to stitch these 3D frames together in real time, while you scan.
2. Texture tracker - the software analyzes textural and geometric features that are used to position the frames together, while you scan. Fusion may be done later.
With Artec Studio you can create colorful 3D models by mapping a texture on them. Texture can then be exported along with the model as png or jpeg files.
Full Model Optimization
You can use advanced optimization algorithms integrated into Artec Studio to optimize positions of all the 3D frames. By doing that, you will get the best possible accuracy out of your scan.
Rigid and Non-Rigid Scan Alignment
Scan complex scenes and align them in the Alignment mode of Artec Studio. Use non-rigid alignment button in case the subject moved during scanning and the motion should be compensated.
Full-featured GUIArtec Studio comes with a full-featured interface that allows you to manipulate your 3D models. Not a full list of what's included:
- Projects and built-in Undo/Redo
- 3D editing tools (eraser, smoothing brush, transformation tools)
- Advanced 3D processing algorithms, including: hole filling, mesh smoothing, filtration, edge smoothing and much more
- Support for many popular 3D formats (Obj, Stl, Ply, Ptex, Ascii, Vrml)
- Localization for 10 languages: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Measurement ToolsUse the tools included with Artec Studio to measure and analyze your 3D models. Measurements tools that you are getting:
- Linear measurements
- Distance maps
Documentation and Customer Support
Read 100+ page manual installed with Artec Studio or ask our support team for help.
If you have any questions, please visit our community here or use "Feedback" section in the right part of the screen and we will respond shortly.
Try Artec Studio for free
Sign up for my.artec3d and get your free 15-day trial version of Artec Studio 9.2! Once registered, log in to your account and download Artec Studio 9.2 Trial from My Applications section.Register and get Artec Studio