An international company with offices in Luxembourg, Shanghai, and California, Artec 3D develops the world’s leading 3D handheld scanners, innovative 3D data processing technology, and facial recognition systems. Our clients make the world’s best cars, aircraft, computers, consumer electronics, video games, clothing, and security systems.
We are currently looking for a seasoned web analytics expert to join the company’s digital marketing team. The web analyst will be working on some of the most ambitious projects of the department such as analyzing and increasing the conversion rate of the company’s websites, setting up and managing end-to-end analytics tools, developing and implementing ML models in web analytics, and more.
If you are an accomplished professional with a successful track record in web analytics and a confident user of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika, Google BigQuery, and Data Studio (or their analogs) + SQL, and if you are fluent in English (both spoken and written), then you’re the kind of person we’re looking for! We can offer the right candidate working conditions, opportunities for professional growth that would be hard to find anywhere else in Russia, and a generous salary based on their performance.
- Setting up and fine-tuning different analytics/advertisement tool's pixels such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Setting and adjusting goals for tracking website conversion rates and other web performance metrics.
- Monitoring and analyzing the ROI of different web traffic sources.
- Analyzing the UX of the company’s websites and the behavior of different groups of users; suggesting website corrections/updates and new approaches to A/B testing.
- Developing and implementing ML models in web analytics.
- Taking part in preparing reports on the department’s performance for the company’s management.
- 3+ years of experience in web analytics.
- Fluent English (level B2 or higher).
- Solid grasp of the main web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, and Google Data Studio, or their analogs.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Analytical mindset, ability to make independent decisions.
- Knowledge of Python and experience with Owox.
- Science/technology degree.
Culture and benefits:
- Reimbursable meals.
- Corporate health insurance.
- Competitive salary.
- Centrally located office.
- Friendly team of professionals.
- Opportunities to develop your skills & talents and gain career-boosting experience in our main markets (the United States, Europe, and Asia).