Artec 3D develops the world’s leading 3D handheld scanners, innovative 3D data processing technology, and facial recognition systems. Our clients make some of the world’s best cars, aircraft, computers, consumer electronics, video games, clothing, and security systems.
Our company is made up of bright, forward-thinking, and motivated people with a sense of fun and adventure. We have offices in Moscow, Shanghai, Luxembourg, and California.
For this position, we’re looking for a tech-savvy video producer to join our videography team to conceptualize, write, schedule, and coordinate videos for all Artec 3D’s marketing and support channels. The videos include learning platform content (tutorials, presentations of products), interviews with clients (case studies), marketing product videos, video ads, and social media content. If this sounds like the job for you, come and join us!
- Work with the main stakeholders to define the communication goals of each video
- Gather all project requirements and engage the appropriate internal and external video production resources
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, produce concept sketches, develop scripts and interview questions
- Create templates for different video types and ensure consistency across all projects
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of all video shoots
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of English
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in production for TV, cinema, advertising, online video content
- Experience in direction, screenwriting, or storyboarding
Culture and benefits:
- Warm, friendly atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Central Moscow location with a modern, spacious office