Technical support engineer fluent in Chinese and English
We’re looking for a technical support specialist to join our office in Shanghai.
If you love interacting with customers and have the necessary skills to work technical wonders – you’re going to like it here with us!
- Assist Artec partners and end users with resolving technical issues via email, phone, WeChat, and remote sessions
- Help set up the partner support pipeline and control the quality of support provided by partners across Asia
- Keep abreast of best practices in reverse engineering, possess a sound grasp of software (Geomagic solutions certification/photogrammetry) and share your knowledge with partners as well as the Artec team
- Help create content in English/Chinese for Artec’s Support Center
- Assist with Artec Studio localization into Chinese
- Participate in webinars, training sessions, and demos for Chinese partners; prepare relevant documentation
- Work alongside the sales team during trade shows, taking care of technical issues (prepare scanners, laptops, objects for scanning, etc.)
- Assist the sales team with 3D scanning service tasks (check scanners, organize repair work, etc.)
- Provide IT services locally as needed
- Technical support background, or an eagerness to help customers
- Fluency in English and Chinese. Other languages will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel (both domestically and internationally)
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and/or CAD software (3D Systems, Autodesk, Rhino, ZBrush, Blender, etc.)
- Expertise in electronics, medium-sized hardware
- Experience with 3D scanning and/or 3D printing
- Experience working with clients in different time zones
What we offer:
- A comfortable office in Shanghai (relocation expenses will be covered, if required)
- A fun, relaxed atmosphere to work, bring your ideas to life, and fulfil your ambitions
- Flexible timetable
- Competitive salary