Artec 3D develops the world’s leading 3D scanners, innovative 3D data processing technology, and facial recognition systems. Our clients make some of the best cars, aircraft, computers, consumer electronics, video games, clothing, and security systems.
Headquartered in Luxembourg, Artec 3D has offices in Moscow, Shanghai, and California. The company is made up of bright, forward-thinking, and motivated people with a sense of fun and adventure.
For this position, we are looking for a great communicator to build on our strong online communities through our social media platforms, and to support social media advertising with pre-sales engagement.
- Work closely with the senior social media manager to develop social media campaigns that help achieve corporate marketing goals across all social channels in a number of key regions.
- Bring customer and other success stories to social media by composing and posting social media content that is engaging and informative.
- Engage prospective customers, answer inquiries, and help find the best solution for their needs.
- Find ways to collaborate with our partners to promote their relevant content (and the other way round!) and engage the community for creating user-generated content.
- Collaborate with the marketing content team, graphic designers, and technical colleagues, to create strategic and engaging marketing content.
- Work with engineering and support teams to understand our products and current/potential clients’ requirements.
- Keep an eye out for interesting uses of our products, and stay on top of industry trends.
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar.
- Maintain and develop a strong Artec brand on all platforms.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and analysis.
- Native or near-native English with a flair for language
- Strong understanding of social media channels and the capabilities of different channels
- Digital marketing experience
- Proactive, analytical, and strategic thinker, able to work independently in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Interest in technology – and the stories that surround it
- Friendly and with a good sense of humor!
- An appreciation for graphic design
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing industries
Culture and benefits
- Warm, friendly, international atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Central Moscow location with a large veranda