Head of SEM Team
We are looking for an accomplished SEM specialist to join our digital marketing department and take on some of the ambitious tasks designed to increase our sales across the world’s largest markets: the United States, Europe, and Asia.
If you have a strong background in paid traffic sources, a solid grasp of Google Ads, a good command of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, and your English level is B1 or higher, then let’s talk. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll be happy to offer you a comfortable working environment, professional growth opportunities that would be hard to find elsewhere in the Russian market, and a generous performance-based salary.
We are keen to hire someone who enjoys working on their own, yet is able and willing to take responsibility for the results.
- Launching and optimizing campaigns via Google Ads and other search engines
- Initiating and fine-tuning GDN and YAN campaigns
- Composing ads in English, which will then be edited by native English speakers
- Generating hypotheses, planning out and performing tests, and launching new segments
- Finding new growth points to increase traffic within our KPIs
- Analyzing and reporting back on campaign effectiveness
- At least two years of experience in planning, launching, and optimizing campaigns via Google AdWords as well as across Google’s network of contextual media
- Ability to evaluate and forecast campaign effectiveness. Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other analytical systems
- A knack for Excel and Google Sheets (summary tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- English proficiency level: intermediate or higher
- Willingness and ability to work independently
Culture and benefits:
- A comfortable office
- Hot lunches in the office every working day
- Corporate health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Official salary
- Exciting prospects for pursuing a career in global digital marketing
- Working alongside a professional team in an atmosphere of friendship and cooperation
- Shared collection of board games