3D Scanning Specialist
Artec 3D has been at the forefront of 3D technology for more than a decade. Our 3D scanners and software are used by global leaders such as Tesla, Toyota, Honda, Samsung, NASA, and others.
The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in Moscow, Shanghai, and California. We strongly believe that our technologies are helping to bring about a revolution in the 3D industry – a revolution bound to change lives.
We are looking for a 3D scanning specialist to create marketing materials for our website and social networks. In this position, expect to be scanning all kinds of objects and spaces, from teensy mechanical parts to humongous factories.
- Scanning a variety of objects with 3D scanners (handheld and laser)
- Subsequent processing of 3D data in Artec Studio
- Participating in webinars and workshops on 3D scanning and processing workflows
- Traveling abroad as needed (participating in exhibitions, training the company’s partners, etc.)
- English proficiency level (both oral and written): intermediate or higher
- Ability to effectively work in a team and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS, Geomagic Design X, CATIA, or any other CAD software
Culture and benefits:
- A comfortable office in the center of Moscow
- Hot lunches in the office
- Corporate health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Official salary
- Working alongside a professional team in an atmosphere of friendship and cooperation
- Shared collection of board games