Ruby Back-End Developer
We are looking for a mid-level or senior developer to join our team in charge of web projects covering different aspects of the use of 3D scanners and 3D scan processing software, including sales, licensing, data collection and analysis, and more.
- Developing thorough app and database structures, encoding, unit/integration software testing.
- Creating secure web apps with user identification and role-based access control.
- Defining, evaluating, and optimizing web app development pipelines, as well as coding and maintenance processes.
- Updating the website, fixing and troubleshooting front-end bugs, streamlining the performance of the company’s apps.
- Optimizing code in accordance with best practices.
- Participating in code reviews.
- 2+ years of experience in Ruby.
- Background in complex IT systems and business solutions.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with large Rails app scaling. Your expertise should include code optimization, caching, and the ability to effectively deal with bottlenecks.
- Competence in unit/integration software testing, code reviews, distributed version control, and automated quality assurance.
- Expertise in standardization, style guides, and boosting the efficiency of processes.
- Proficiency in relational databases outside of Rails. You should be capable of writing raw SQL queries.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Solid grasp of Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Redis, RSpec, Git, etc.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies will be a plus.
- Background in AWS (EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS, and ElasticCache).
- Keeping abreast of current trends, best practices, and web standards.
- Knowledge of web and networking protocols (TCP, DNS, SSH, and HTTP/HTTPS).
- Tech stack: Rails 5, PostgreSQL, Redis, RMQ, AWS, Ansible, and Docker.
Culture and benefits:
- An upbeat atmosphere and incentives for constant development – you won’t be bored here!
- A nice office in the center of Moscow with modern equipment
- Autonomy and creativity in your area of responsibility
- Official employment and salary, corporate medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Shared collection of board games