QA Engineer (Web)
Headquartered in Luxembourg, Artec 3D makes professional 3D scanners and software used by some of the world’s top-tier companies: Apple, Google, NASA, Nike, Tesla, Toyota, and then some. If you have experience in QA, join us at our office.
- Functional testing of the company’s products
- Creating new test cases and test plans, and updating those that are already in place
- In case you have programming experience in any language, you’ll be expected to create autotests and support the existing automated testing infrastructure (note that we use Ruby for that).
In each of the areas outlined above, the workload varies depending on the employee’s skills and background.
- At least 2 years of QA experience
- A good grasp of how to create test documentation, collect statistics, and prepare reports
- Experience with bug logging & tracking systems
- Experience creating automated tests
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Understanding of how modern operating systems and applications function
Culture and benefits:
- Official employment and salary
- Free snacks, coffee, and hot lunches in the office
- Corporate health insurance
- Professional team, congenial environment
- Modern office