An industry leader in developing cutting-edge 3D scanners and 3D facial recognition systems, our clients manufacture some of the world’s best aircraft, cars, computers, consumer electronics, video games, security systems, and more. From our offices in California, Luxembourg, Moscow, and Shanghai, we’re on a constant search for new talents to become part of our ever-growing team.
If you are just as passionate about everything 3D and have experience in automated testing, we look forward to getting to know you!
- Functional and non-functional manual testing of the company’s products
- Generating new test cases and plans and updating existing ones
- Creating autotests and supporting the current automated testing infrastructure (language used: Python)
- The amount of work will vary for each of the areas, depending on your background and skills. As a mid-level engineer, you will be expected to contribute to each one of them to a greater or lesser extent.
- At least two years of experience in software testing
- A high level of competence in drafting test documentation, collecting statistics, and preparing reports
- Experience with bug tracking and reporting systems
- Background in testing under Windows/Linux/macOS
- Experience creating automated tests
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, etc.)
- A solid grasp of how top-tier operating systems and applications work
Culture and benefits:
- Official employment and salary
- Corporate medical insurance
- Hot lunches in the office
- A friendly team of professionals
- A great office in central Moscow