We make the best 3D scanners and face recognition systems in the world. And our clients around the globe produce some of the best cars, computers, clothes, household electronics, computer games, CGI and security systems. Our offices are located in Moscow, Luxembourg, and California.
We are looking for an expert in PPC advertising and web analytics for our Digital Marketing Department. You will face and take on ambitious tasks aimed at increasing our sales throughout the world’s most developed markets of the USA, Europe, and Asia.
If you are an experienced professional with a successful work history with paid traffic channels, a confident user of such tools as Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as being great in English (speaking and writing), we are ready to offer you comfortable working conditions, unique opportunities for professional growth in Russia, and beneficial financial terms based on your work performance.
We are interested in people who feel comfortable working by themselves, are self-driven, and are able and ready to take responsibility for achieving the best results.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing PPC advertising campaigns in Google Adwords: paid searches, remarketing, banners, Youtube;
- Launching, testing and managing advertising campaigns, using other resources of paid traffic channels (FB, Bing, Yahoo, direct placement, Programmatic, etc.);
- Web-Analytics of the performance results from paid channels using Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica;
- Producing and managing landing pages and the website in general (as an overall selling unit), usability improvement corrections, as well as increasing conversion rates;
- Meeting and cooperating with colleagues from other departments of the company, including copywriters, designers and creators of advertising materials and landing pages;
- Planning, analyzing paid advertising campaign expenditures and financial activity, landing page and ad optimization, creating reports upon the request of management.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Technical education is welcome;
- Analytical way of thinking, close attention to detail;
- Initiative and autonomy;
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords not less than 2 years;
- Advanced level of Google Analytics knowledge;
- Level of English not lower than upper-intermediate (European and American markets are our priority).
What we offer:
- Digital Marketing across western markets career growth opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable atmosphere for self-driven and ambitious professional work and development;
- Health insurance;
- Catered lunches;
- Office in the very heart of Moscow;
- Team of specialists unique in Russia.