Artec 3D, one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative 3D scanning solutions, is looking for an OpenGL 3D graphics specialist to join our friendly team of professionals. You want to be responsible for supporting and enhancing your own 3D engine, as well as transferring and adapting Artec's algorithms for a GPU.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of C ++ (11+) and OpenGL;
- Experience working with 3D game engines. Background in developing 3D engines is an advantage;
- Strong math skills and excellent knowledge of mathematics and three-dimensional computer graphics algorithms;
- Knowledge of STL and boost;
- Experience in design and development of various software systems, knowledge of design patterns as well as key principles of working with version control systems such as git and svn.
- Experience working with DirectX, Volcano, and Metal is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive, fully official salary;
- Free delicious lunches;
- Comprehensive medical coverage following your trial period;
- The position is based in Moscow or in Luxembourg.
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team of passionate professionals;
- Possibility of relocating to the company's head office in Luxembourg after a year of work in the company.
Looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter!