GPGPU Research and Development Engineer
We are looking for an experienced GPGPU Research and Development Engineer. You will be responsible for the research and development of novel computer vision and 3D-processing algorithms specifically tailored for modern GPUs.
Desired skills and expertise:
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 2 years of industry experience or a Ph.D degree in the field of Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong mathematical background in computer vision, image processing and 3D reconstruction
- Practical knowledge of General Purpose GPU programming (at least with one of following APIs: CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, Vulkan)
- Excellent coding skills C/C++, practical knowledge of Standard Template Library and Open Source libraries (e.g. Boost, PCL, Eigen, OpenCV, OpenMesh, SuiteSparse)
- Fluent English is required for our international team, Russian is a plus
- Publications on the topics of computer vision and 3D imaging
- Hands-on experience in 3D graphics and 3D processing algorithms development
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. git, svn) and task-tracking systems (e.g. jira, redmine)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The position is based in Moscow or in Luxembourg.