Customer Service Center Agent (Shanghai)
Artec 3D develops the world’s leading 3D scanners, innovative 3D data processing technology, and facial recognition systems. Our clients make some of the best cars, aircraft, computers, consumer electronics, video games, clothing, and security systems.
Headquartered in Luxembourg, Artec 3D has offices in Shanghai, Montenegro, and California. The company is made up of bright, forward-thinking, and motivated people with a sense of fun and adventure.
This position is perfect for those who are eager to learn about the ins and outs of sales, possess outstanding communication skills, and are excited to contribute to our company’s increasing bottom line.
Qualified candidates will need to be available to work in shifts (including night and weekend hours).
- Handle incoming sales inquiries via emails and phone calls
- Pre-qualify leads
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data in order to route inbound emails or calls to the appropriate people (Artec external sales channels and/or internal departments)
- Create excellent customer experiences by giving fast, helpful, and relevant replies in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all communications with customers and prospects using the Artec CRM system
- Review accounts (leads) assigned to Artec resellers in order to track progress, follow up, and request for updates on a daily basis
- Ensure all leads are managed by Artec resellers in accordance with the company’s policies
- Work in close collaboration with Artec sales channel managers
- Stay consistently updated on the company's products and services
- Fluent Chinese
- English: Intermediate+
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of people and personalities
- Positive attitude and flexible mindset
- Team player (but able to work independently)
- Knowledge of other languages is a great plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Interest in technology
Culture and benefits:
- Central Shanghai location with a modern, spacious office
- Warm, friendly, international atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth