Computer Vision Research and Development Engineer
We develop the world's best 3D scanners and 3D facial recognition systems. Our clients make the world's best automobiles, computers, clothing, computer graphics, consumer electronics, computer games and security systems. Our offices are located in Moscow, Luxembourg and California. We strongly believe that our technologies are bringing a revolution in 3D computer vision. The revolution that is to change people's lives. Come work with us. Let's make this revolution together.
We are looking for experienced Computer Vision Research and Development Engineer. You will be responsible for research and development of novel computer vision and 3D-processing algorithms for our 3D scanning systems.
Desired skills and expertise:
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 2 years of industry experience or a Ph. D degree in the field of Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong mathematical background in computer vision, image processing and 3D reconstruction
- Excellent coding skills C/C++, practical knowledge of Standard Template Library and Open Source libraries (e.g. Boost, PCL, Eigen, OpenCV, OpenMesh, SuiteSparse)
- Fluent English is required for our international team, Russian is a plus
- Publications on the topics of computer vision and 3D imaging
- Hands-on experience in 3D graphics and 3D processing algorithms development
- Practical knowledge of General Purpose GPU programming (e.g. OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. git, svn) and task-tracking systems(e.g. jira, redmine)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
The position is based in Moscow or in Luxembourg.