Computer Vision Engineer
We develop the world’s best 3D scanners, 3D facial recognition systems, and software for 3D data processing. Our clients make some of the world’s best cars, computers, computer graphics, electronics, security systems, prosthetic devices, and artwork.
Being at the forefront of breakthrough 3D scanning technologies, our R&D department is always on a hunt for smart, passionate, and experienced or simply eager-to-learn computer vision researchers.
The department develops scanners, tests out new ideas, and improves algorithms and calibration procedures in place, creating solutions that change the world.
- 3D scanner prototyping: from a concept to a seamlessly working solution
- Scanner math model simulation, optimization, and calibration
- 3D surface reconstruction, registration (tracking), fusion, texturing, and post-processing
- 6DOF robot control automation: path planning, collision avoidance, etc.
- Automation of QA routines
- Cooperation with other teams (software and hardware/electronics development, QA, support, and marketing)
- Full-cycle product support
- First and foremost, you should be eager to learn.
- Sufficient knowledge of linear algebra, numerical methods, computational geometry, and statistical analysis
- Programming skills (C++ and Python)
- Digital image and point cloud processing
- Optimization methods, non-linear regressions
- Projective geometry (digital camera models) and depth sensor types
- Machine learning
- SLAM, bundle adjustment, multiple view geometry
- Open-source libraries (e.g. OpenCV, Eigen, SuiteSparse, Ceres, PCL, OpenMesh, Boost)
- Version control, code review, task-tracking systems
Culture and benefits:
- You’ll be working to solve a range of real-world computer vision problems, using high-end research hardware.
- A strong team of 3D experts within a constantly growing international company that employs 200+ people
- Career advancement opportunities, competitive salary, bonuses, medical insurance
- Great office in Luxembourg (relocation assistance if applicable)
- Flexible schedule
- Participation in industry-specific events
- Afterwork get-togethers to any taste
- You will have fun, we promise.