С++ Developer (Cloud)
In this position, you will work in a team that develops new versions of Artec software, designed to transform and process 3D data including via cloud-based technologies. It will also be necessary to implement and integrate new approaches to storing and accessing 3D data.
We are developing and fine-tuning Artec 3D’s proprietary cloud-based product – an auxiliary tool for Artec Studio software that will allow users to work remotely and with large 3D datasets from any location. Its functionality is common to many tools of its kind, and is geared toward reading, saving, rendering, and interactively editing 3D data in real time.
The main challenge of this task comes down to performing resource-intensive calculations of greater-than-average volumes of data (tens or hundreds of gigabytes). As it is not always easy to get decent results in a reasonable amount of time, the ideal candidate is ready to take into account the architectural complexity of cloud-based data processing services, as well as the bandwidth of communication channels.
- Profound knowledge and experience developing in C++ 14/17
- Background in developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience debugging multi-threaded code
- Good knowledge of data algorithms and structures
- Background in performance profiling and application optimization
- Planning in tickets, scrum, development in separate threads, pull requests, code review, and unit test support
- Weekly sprints, daily meetings, refinement, and retrospective
Culture and benefits
- A friendly atmosphere and constant development – you won’t get bored here!
- A nice office, modern equipment
- Autonomy and creativity in your area of responsibility
- Official employment and salary, corporate medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Hot lunches and snacks in the office
- Shared collection of board games