Artec 3D develops top-notch 3D scanners, cutting-edge 3D data processing technologies, and advanced facial recognition systems.
The company is expanding its department dedicated to the development and support of instruments used for scanner production, primarily calibration, as well as related processes in other areas.
Tools developed by this department are key to the scanner production workflow as they help effectively assemble scanners, calibrate them, and perform quality control.
The team carries out various experiments, collecting and processing copious amounts of data in order to develop new algorithms or integrate and fine-tune existing ones, which increases the quality of 3D images, scanner accuracy, and the volume of the production pipeline.
Scope of work:
- Integrate or develop new features for a range of production-related tools. This may involve image processing, intensive multi-thread development, collecting statistics and making decisions based on them, finding optimal algorithm options, and linear algebra related computations
- Plan out and conduct experiments, studying different aspects of 3D scanner behavior
- Write embedded software code for various computations made within 3D scanners
- Develop and extend data management tools, including interaction with web servers and GUI data management applications
- Routine support tasks, bug fixing, and code refactoring
- C++(14+), OpenCV, Qt
- Linux/Windows x64/ARM cross-platform development
- Python: 3.x, NumPy
- Knowledge of С++: middle+
- Knowledge of basic linear algebra, or willingness to learn it quickly
Will be a plus:
- The Python language. You will be dealing with it all the time, so be ready to learn it unless you already know it.
- Any machine vision or image processing experience
What we offer:
- Autonomy and creativity in the area of your responsibility
- Health insurance
- Catered lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate collection of board games