C++ Developer (Luxembourg)
We develop cutting-edge 3D scanners, and our clients (Tesla, Toyota, Intel, Samsung, and other global leaders) use them to make some of the world's best cars, consumer electronics, computer games, security systems, and more. You can find our offices in Luxembourg, California, and Shanghai. We strongly believe that our technologies are helping bring about a revolution in 3D technologies. A revolution bound to change lives.
In this position, you'll be part of the team responsible for developing new versions of Artec's 3D scanning software, which is being used in 190+ countries.
Job scope of the department:
We are constantly working to further improve and optimize the performance of our flagship product, Artec Studio: https://www.artec3d.com/3d-software/artec-studio. Artec Studio is a powerful software for digitizing objects with 3D scanners and creating 3D models using various math algorithms. It features the functionality inherent in all programs of its kind, offering the user a range of tools for capturing, saving, rendering, and editing 3D data in real time. It’s also important to note that unless the newest hardware is used, it isn’t easy to achieve maximum performance, which includes the fast processing of large amounts of data spanning from dozens to hundreds of gigabytes. Artec Studio is created for our users with this in mind.
- Scrum, development in separate branches, writing unit-tests
- Two-week sprints, daily meetings, refinement, and retrospective
- Extensive experience in and solid grasp of C++ 11 and above
- Background in multithreaded application development and multithreaded code debugging
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience in performance profiling and application optimization
- Familiarity with multithreading & asynchronous programming patterns, such as task parallelism and actors
- Understanding of principles and algorithms of 3D graphics and 3D data processing, as well as knowledge of linear algebra and analytic geometry
Culture and benefits:
- Comfortable office with modern equipment in Luxembourg
- Autonomy and creativity in your area of responsibility
- Open-minded management
- Official salary
- Corporate health insurance
- Snacks and hot lunches in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Shared collection of board games