3D Recognition Algorithm Developer
We develop the world's best 3D scanners and 3D facial recognition systems. Our clients make the world's best automobiles, computers, clothing, computer graphics, consumer electronics, computer games and security systems. Our offices are located in Luxembourg and California. We strongly believe that our technologies are bringing a revolution in 3D computer vision. The revolution that is to change peoples' lives. Come work with us. Let's make this revolution together.
We are looking for experienced 3D Recognition Algorithm Developer to join our 3D scanning research and development team.
Person in this position would be responsible for leading research in the field of 3d face recognition, design and development of new biometric security products and solutions.
Desired skills and expertise:
- M. S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of industry experience or a Ph. D degree in the field of Computer science or Engineering.
- Professional experience in biometric identification systems development is a plus.
- Solid competence and experience in maching learning, classification and forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge of computational geometry and 3d processing algorithms.
- Good knowledge of image and video analysis including object recognition and detection.
- Strong mathematical background in applied statistics.
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++/Matlab.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and complex problem solving skills.
- Fluent English is required, Russian or other European languages are a plus.
The position is based in Luxembourg.